Monday, July 30, 2007

Invitation to Write Exercise

Like Stellaluna I will be in a new territory this upcoming school year and will spread my wings in a new direction. Hopefully, I will not crash into trees as she did at the beginning of the story, but continue to fly and stay true to myself.

This coming school year I will serve as a Instructional Facilitator on my campus, no longer will I have my own room and my own class ( I will leave my cozy and familiar nest). I will spend my time assisting other teachers and helping them better serve our students in the instruction of math and science. As, we have learned through this class writing is an integral part all across the curriculum. Therefore, I hope to share the many strategies learned through my experience with BWP with my fellow colleagues to help our students develop their writing.

No comments: